Oracle Guided Learning 23C is coming
Hello Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) Administrator,
Your Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) 23C update is scheduled to take place on Sunday, August 13, 2023
OGL 23C introduces new features, functionality, and content to improve the console user experience, adding business value and efficiencies. These changes will soon be available for you to view in UAT. Look for an upcoming announcement regarding UAT availability and information on how to participate.
The key changes in OGL 23C release include:
Updates for Developers and Administrators
- Redwood Design Guide Editor – Now fully aligned to Oracle’s Redwood design standards, the newly designed editor offers a more intuitive and streamlined interface providing a more efficient guide editing experience.
- Automated Machine Translation (OGL Premium Only) – Improving upon OGL’s existing multi-language support
- capabilities, this new functionality now instantly translates guides into provided languages using machine translation directly from within the OGL console, without the need to export/import guides
- Single Sign On (SSO) Transition – In line with enhanced security best practices, OGL is moving toward an exclusively SSO experience. With this release, you’ll notice a change in the sign-in interface that provides the option to sign-in to the OGL console with Oracle SSO. If you don’t have an Oracle SSO account, you can easily create one.
- If your company already uses SSO, ask your network administrator about integrating it with OGL for a smoother, more secure sign-in.
Note: OGL will soon support only SSO authentication. We recommend switching to SSO now to ensure continued easy access to your account.
- Analytics Dashboards – Performance and usability enhancements to OGL analytics include a faster loading Optimization Dashboard with new 30- and 90-day views.
- UI/UX enhancements – These updates of the UI/UX of certain features will improve navigation, performance, and efficiency creating a better overall console user experience.
OGL Early Adopter Program
- Quick Builder – This new feature allows process experts and developers to quickly create prototypes of process guides by simply recording task navigation. Once recorded, a process guide is automatically created which can be then edited and configured.
- Simulation Generator – This new feature and related console enhancements enables developers to create interactive simulations of process guides, which increases versatility and portability of guide content.
Note: These features are available for customers who wish to participate in our early adopter program. For more information about how to participate in this program, please contact your OGL account manager.
During the update on August 13th, your OGL services may not be accessible. Please refer to the update details below for more information. We will notify you as soon as the update is complete.
Sunday, August 13, 2023, 07:00 UTC
Estimated End Time
Sunday, August 13, 2023, 13:00 UTC