This Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c training teaches you how to use Enterprise Manager Cloud Control to monitor and manage your enterprise-computing environment. You’ll learn how to use the Cloud Control framework, the out-of-box capability to manage Oracle targets, individually or in groups with templates, monitor the compliance of targets, use the job system to automate commonly performed tasks, view and compare configurations and create and use predefined and customized reports.
• Navigate and monitor the overall health of your Cloud Control system.
• Organize targets and groups.
• Setup targets monitoring, alerts and notifications.
• Use the job system to create and manage jobs to automate commonly performed tasks.
• View, search and compare configurations.
• Explain provisioning and manage targets patching.
• Use compliance policies and evaluate policy violations.
• Use BI Publisher to generate custom reports.