This PeopleSoft Security training teaches you to design and implemention of PeopleTools security. Learn the steps needed to effectively organize, implement, administer and evaluate PeopleSoft security. This class is based on PeopleTools 8.57.
- Secure PeopleSoft applications by creating permission lists, roles and user profiles.
- Control access and authorization to client-based and browser-based PeopleTools.
- Monitor database tables using three types of auditing.
- Use PeopleSoft Encryption Technology to control data privacy, integrity and authentication.
- Import digital certificates into database and Java keystores.
- Secure queries, batch processes, and reports.
- Maintain portal registry security.
- Configure single sign-on among PeopleSoft applications.
Configure PeopleSoft applications to use directory servers to authenticate PeopleSoft users.