Applies to 8.57
This PeopleSoft Query Reporting Tools training covers the following PeopleSoft query reporting tools:
- Simple Query
- Composite Query
- Connected Query
- Filter output with criteria and runtime prompts.
- Work with multiple tables and summary calculations.
- Perform PeopleSoft Query administrative tasks.
- Create expressions, drilling URLs, standard joins and left outer joins.
- Use aggregate functions, subqueries, and unions.
- Run and download query data to popular output formats, including HTML, Microsoft Excel, XML, and CSV formats.
- Schedule queries to run at specified times.
Enrolling in this course helps you to understand and use PeopleSoft query reporting tools to extract the precise information you need from your PeopleSoft database to create reports and visual representations of your data, without having to write SQL statements.