This PeopleSoft PeopleTools Server Admin and DPK Install training covers the installation and implementation of the PeopleTools 8.56 components used to deploy PeopleSoft applications. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to install the required software and create the primary servers that are part of the PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture, as well as how to configure and manage Elastic search.
Suitable for students using PeopleTools 8.56 or 8.57.
- Describe the PeopleSoft databases and how they are created.
- Describe the role of PeopleTools in PeopleSoft applications and design/construct a PeopleTools implementation.
- Explain PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture and the implications for system design and implementation.
- Install PeopleSoft components on a web server and configure that server to support access to a PeopleSoft application.
- Describe, create and administer PeopleSoft Application Server domains, PeopleSoft Process Scheduler domains and the batch environment.
- Use monitoring tools to observe, troubleshoot and tune the PIA environment.
- Configure and manage the Elasticsearch based PeopleSoft Search Framework.
- Implement PeopleTools server caching options