PeopleTools II expands on the skills acquired in PeopleTools I. In this five-day course, you’ll gain advanced development experience as you create applications that incorporate key features like views, subrecords, subpages, PeopleCode, images, and selected fluid user interface features.
Updated for PeopleTools 8.57; Suitable for students using PeopleTools 8.54 or later.
- Create records and pages that maintain parent-child relationships.
- Enhance application and page functionality.
- Create and use subrecords and subpages.
- Create and use views.
- Write basic PeopleCode programs.
- Implement selected fluid user interface features.