This PeopleSoft PeopleTools I / II Rel Accelerated training introduces the PeopleSoft application development methodology. This 5-day accelerated course gives you a general overview of PeopleSoft system architecture, as well as the tool set used to develop new applications or customize existing PeopleSoft applications. The techniques used to develop and deploy fluid user interface applications are also covered. In addition, you’ll gain advanced development experience as you create applications that incorporate key features like views, subrecords, subpages, PeopleCode, images, and additional fluid user interface features.
Suitable for students using PeopleTools 8.54 or later.
- Develop new PeopleSoft classic applications.
- Create and deploy PeopleSoft fluid applications.
- Customize existing PeopleSoft applications.
- Create and modify PeopleSoft definitions.
- Create records and pages that maintain parent-child relationships.
- Enhance application and page functionality.
- Create and use subrecords and subpages.
- Create and use views.
- Write basic PeopleCode programs.
- Implement selected fluid user interface features.