Oracle SCM Cloud Administration
- Work with Oracle SCM Cloud services as an administrator including User, Service and Support Basics.
- Describe and execute the setup and implementation steps for the SCM applications.
- Work with components of Innovation Management - Ideas, Proposals, Requirements, Portfolios, and Concepts.
- Implement Innovation Management.
- Work with User Accounts and Custom Fields.
- Describe the use and setup of Inventory Organizations, Units of Measure, Calendars, Flexfields, Item creation, catalog creation, and structure creation.
- Describe inventory functionality and use.
- Identify and perform the functional setups required to use Oracle Manufacturing Cloud.
- Create Work Definitions.
- Execute Production.
- Generate reports
- Explain how OTBI fits in to overall supply change business flows
- Implement Order-to-Cash Flow.
- Configure and process Order-to-Cash.
- Describe the Orchestration process.
- Setup Shipping process flow.
- Describe the features and functions of Product Development.
- Work with Items - Manufacturer Parts, Items, Item Structures, and Changing Orders.
- Perform administrative functions - users, pages, and integration.
- Describe Configured Item Creation and Order Fulfillment.
- Explain Configurator Modeling and associated components.
- Edit a model in the workspace, create rules for a model, create and customize a user interface for a model.
- Implement and utilize receipt accounting and cost accounting.
- Describe key components of Manufacturing Costing and its relationship with Fulfillment Business Flows.
- Describe key components of Landed Cost Management and its relationship with Fulfillment Business Flows.
- Describe key components of Costing and its relationship with Advanced Fulfillment Business Flows.
- Set up and apply Supply Chain Financial Orchestration.
- Identify key functionality in Planning Central.
- Define and run Collections.
- Define and run plans and view output.
- Configure Planning Data Security.
- Model the Supply Chain.
- Define,analyze and work with Demand Plan.
- Define,analyze and work with Supply Plan.
- Implement Planning Central.
- Troubleshoot Planning.
Product Hub Implementation
- Demonstrate how to implement Product Hub using Functional Setup Manager.
- Create and manage Initial Setup for Creating Items.
- Creating Items.
- Create Structures and Packs.
- Create and manage change orders and new item requests.
- Define Item Rules.
- Set up and manage audit policy.
- Use functional setup manager for enabling data quality in product hub.
- Explain a publication process for items, item classes and catalogs.
Advanced Supply Chain and Fulfillment Techniques
- Identify Advanced Supply Chain and Fulfillment techniques.
- Describe and utilize Supply Chain Orchestration.
- Recognize and leverage the key Back-to-Back Supply Creation and Fulfillment elements
Gain professional recognition for your expertise by earning an Oracle Certification. This learning subscription provides you with one attempt to take each of the following Oracle Certification exams, at no additional charge, during the subscription period. Pass an exam and earn an Oracle Certification.