This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: Architecture and Administration training helps you develop the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and install an Enterprise Deployment Architecture to run Oracle SOA Suite 12c products. You’ll learn the step-by-step process needed to create an Oracle SOA Suite 12c configuration by using two virtual machines for creating a cluster of WebLogic Server instances.
- Install and configure Oracle SOA Suite 12c in a cluster configuration.
- Initiate and create run-time instances.
- Configure a Weblogic Server clustered domain with Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure components.
- Deploy application, monitor, tune and troubleshoot the environment for optimal day-to-day operations.
- Configure and test the email notification service used by SOA composite applications and the human workflow operations.
- Install and use Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service.
- Create Oracle Database schemas for Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Configure a load balancer for servicing client requests.