This Oracle GoldenGate 12c Troubleshooting and Tuning training teaches you how to gather and examine evidence; you’ll also learn to solve case problems, diagnose their cause and find methods of resolution. Each of these practices challenges you to diagnose and troubleshoot the issue using GoldenGate software.
- Use GGSCI commands for gathering process evidence.
- Use the Oracle GoldenGate troubleshooting tools like Knowledge Documents, Documentation, SHOWSYNTAX parameter and the Logdump utility.
- Troubleshoot problems in areas such as extraction, replication, missed transactions, mapping, synchronization, SQLEXEC, file maintenance and more.
- Identify what causes slow startups.
- Monitor lag and statistics.
- Identify network and disk bottlenecks.
- Perform tuning of Manager, Extract and Replicate.
- Diagnose and tune the latest Integrated Extract, available since release 188.8.131.52 of the Oracle RDBMS, and Integrated Replicat, available since release 12c of the Oracle RDBMS.