This course is also suitable for customers using Forms 12c.
This Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with Oracle Forms training explores building Oracle Forms Builder 11g. Expert instructors will teach you how to create high-performance applications for the Web that are also scalable.
- Use Oracle Forms Builder 11g.
- Enhance applications with various GUI controls.
- Add functionality to applications by writing triggers.
- Use the Forms Debugger to troubleshoot applications.
- Validate user input and display meaningful error messages.
- Use WebUtil to interact with client computers.
- Validate user input, control navigation and display meaningful messages to users.
- Use WebUtil to interact with the client machine and pass values from one form to another.
- Replace or supplement default transaction processing.
When you walk away from this course, you will know how to build a sample Forms application for an order entry system using a variety of GUI controls. You'll have the knowledge and skills to enhance the appearance and functionality of the basic form by using PL/SQL trigger, JavaBeans, and Pluggable Java Components.