This Oracle Essbase 11.1.2 Bootcamp teaches you the principal techniques and theories to design Essbase block storage databases. Block storage databases are deployed independently for budgeting, forecasting and planning, and as the underlying data storage and analytic engine for Hyperion Planning applications.
- Create block storage databases.
- Build rules files.
- Analyze data with Smart View.
- Create basic calculations.
- Extend analysis capabilities.
- Create a database outline, load data into the database and analyze data with Smart View.
- Perform advanced analysis on the database by implementing varying attribute dimensions and typed measures.