Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator’s Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data – the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
Learn How To:
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI mappings, procedures, and packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement changed data capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.