Expert Oracle University instructors will begin by teaching you how to use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to construct a simple repository.
- Construct the repository.
- Import schemas.
- Design and build logical business models.
- Expose business models to users in the Oracle BI user interface.
- Build physical and logical joins, simple measures, and calculation measures.
- Validate your work by creating and running analyses.
- Verify query results using the query log.
- Implement Oracle BI Server security.
- Manage the Oracle BI Server cache.
- Set up a multi-user development environment.