In the Oracle Application Express: Administration Ed 2 course, students will learn the different ways in which Oracle Application Express can be installed and will perform a full development environment installation on a multitenant architecture of Oracle Database 12c. They will identify the three options of configuring a web server for Oracle Application Express and will install and configure the Oracle REST Data Services.
- Install Oracle Application Express.
- Install and Configure Oracle REST Data Services.
- Rectify Common Installation Errors.
- Create and Manage Workspaces and Users.
- Manage and Monitor An Entire Development Instance.
- Manage and Monitor Workspaces.
Students will benefit by learning how to troubleshoot installation issues and review the installation log. Students will be shown how to log into the Oracle Application Express Administration Interface and manage an entire development Instance and they will learn to create users and workspaces and manage and monitor the Oracle Application Express instance. Students will also learn to log into the Oracle Application Express application as a workspace administrator and monitor and manage a Oracle Application Express workspace.