This Oracle Access Management 12c PS3: Administration Essentials training teaches you how to install, configure and implement a real-life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3 (188.8.131.52). Work with expert Oracle University instructors to install, troubleshoot, diagnose and more.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions.
- Configure detached credential collector [DCC]
- Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting for OAM 12c PS3.
- Manage sessions, policy and agents with the REST API.