This PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 training is a three part training that combines the Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM, Human Resources, and Base Benefits courses. The first section of this course serves as a prerequisite for other PeopleSoft HCM application classes and covers the central concepts behind PeopleSoft applications. The Human Resources portion of the course is designed to provide a solid foundation for implementing PeopleSoft Human Resources for an organization. The last section covers the activities and functions required to set-up and administer benefits through PeopleSoft Human Resources Base Benefits. This section also encompasses the structure and set-up of benefit plans, benefit programs and payroll deductions.
- Navigate through the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) and PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface.
- Access and search through the online help.
- Identify and setup the core Human Resources implementation tables.
- Manage worker data manually and by using Position Management.
- Set up benefit health and welfare plans, savings and pension plans, and benefit programs.
- Enroll employees in benefit programs and add dependents and beneficiaries.