This two-day class presents information needed to set up, administer, and use the PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions 3Cs -- communications, checklists, and comments. Participants learn how to set up 3C security for each of the C’s and how to manage 3Cs data including how to use the Communication Generation process and use the PeopleSoft 3C engine.
- Communications tasks include creating, assigning, updating and verifying communications, and generating letter and email communications.
- Checklists tasks include creating, assigning, and updating checklists for individuals, organizations, or events.
- Comments tasks include designing comments, and setting up and creating comment records.
This class also covers how to use the 3C engine to automatically assign 3Cs in PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions.
- Set Up 3C Security
- Create and Manage Communications
- Create and Manage Checklists
- Create and Manage Comments