Oracle Application Express Workshop I
In the Oracle Application Express Workshop I, discover how to develop database-centric web applications quickly using Oracle Application Express. Learn from expert Oracle University instructors through interactive learning, which includes hands-on exercises.
- Create a database application for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Add various components like new pages, reports regions, items and other components required to enhance an application.
- Create processes and validations within an application.
- Create shared components for an application.
- Implement security in an application.
- Manage application navigation in an application.
- Extend application by adding more components using some built-in wizards.
Benefits to You:
By investing in this course, you’ll discover how Oracle Application Express allows you to create database applications using desktop and mobile interfaces. You’ll also learn how to enhance your application by adding various components like reports, forms, items, dynamic actions, calendars, charts, plug-ins and other shared components required in an application.
- Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Log in to an Oracle Application Express Workspace
- Create and Run Database Applications using desktop and mobile interfaces
- Create Reports and Forms in an application
- Create Pages and Regions in an Application
- Create Page and Application Items and Buttons
- Create Page Processes and Validations
- Implement Security
- Manage Application Navigation
- Extend an Application
- Create Themes and Templates
- Create Shared Components such as Tabs, Lists, and Breadcrumbs
- Add Dynamic Actions
- Import and Use Plug-Ins
- Create and Use Calendars and Trees
- Utilize Application Express Printing methods
- Manage Application feedback
- Course Overview
- Introducing Oracle Application Express
- Creating a Database Application
- Using and Creating Interactive Reports
- Creating Classic, Wizard and Mobile Reports
- Creating Forms
- Working with Pages and Regions
- Adding Items and Buttons
- Understanding Session State
- Including Page Processing
- Validating and Debugging Your Application
- Adding Shared Components That Aid Navigation
- Working with Themes, Templates and Files
- Implementing Security
- Managing Application Navigation
- Extending Your Application
- Creating and Editing Charts
- Adding Calendars and Trees
- Using Dynamic Actions and Plug-Ins
- Utilizing Application Express Printing
- Managing Application Feedback