Job Title: Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist is an entry- mid level position. The candidate will assist the Sales Managers in the coordination of weekly, monthly and quarterly execution of TransAmerica Training Management’s Internet and direct marketing programs. Primary responsibilities include developing e-campaigns and newsletters, managing web seminars, and performing administrative responsibilities. The ability to multi-task and complete projects by deadline is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Product Marketing Managers to create and deliver dynamic email campaigns that are product/promo specific.
- Work with Sales & Delivery Managers to role out email campaigns.
- Develop marketing programs including local market promotions, grass roots campaigns and events that drive brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop and deliver management newsletter and other monthly customer deliverables.
- Communicate with external customers to address on going and future campaigns and resolve issues, questions and concerns.
- Maintain website
- Administration and delivery of TransAmerica Training Web Seminar series.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Coordinate the details of conference calls and all events
- Provide weekly presentations on TransAmerica Training Management services & promotions.
- Order & maintain all promotional items
- Support and maintain client database.
- Assist with the organization and coordination of customer conferences
- Provide back-up support to Administrative Staff
- Answer telephone and address customer inquiries
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree – Preferred area of studies Business, Communications, marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of Internet marketing experience or relevant internship.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, FrontPage, or HTML is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Internet marketing concepts, practices, standards and regulations.
- Superior English verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to make customer presentations
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Knowledge of direct marketing and lead generation programs
- Experience with direct e-mail campaigns, e-newsletters, list segmentation and management Salary range based on experience. We offer a lively, supportive environment and an attractive compensation/benefits package. Diversity is part of the way we think. EOE
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-728-2398 Attn: Human Resources