Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
This individual is responsible for meeting or exceeding training sales targets by driving education sales and end user development and delivery engagements. Tasks required to achieve this goal include, but are not limited to:
- Develop relationship as a business advisor to clients and partners, while serving as the main point of contact for ongoing communications throughout the sale and overall account service.
- Customer contact through face-to-face meetings, telephone conference calls, written communications, user and industry conference presence, etc.
- Sell Professional Services.
- Weekly and quarterly account monitoring and review to ensure quota achievement
- Promoting and conducting customer-focused marketing events
- Constantly researching competitive strategies and products to ensure that TransAmerica Training Management competes effectively
- Work closely with Oracle University direct sales and Oracle field sales to develop new and strengthen existing business opportunities
- Work closely with TransAmerica Training Management partners to develop new and strengthen existing business opportunities
- Assisting customers with the development of training plans that accompany each sale.
- Timely response to Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Develop strategies for driving business through company website
- Maintain and follow through with a healthy pipeline strategy, proposal development, and project estimates.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-728-2398 Attn: Human Resources