Job Title: Financial Instructor
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prepares training materials and conducts classes to effectively communicate features and functionality of Oracle products.
- Tailors on-site classes to meet client requirements.
- Enhances customer satisfaction at TransAmerica Training Management education centers by proactively working with and providing customer feedback to the training administrator.
- Responds to inquiries from managers about customer participation, progress, and achievement in Oracle training.
- Notifies course owners of any inaccuracies in training materials and documentations.
- Maintains one’s own professional development, including continuous learning of new Oracle products/technologies, and communicates experiences and solutions to fellow colleagues and customers.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding of or ability to quickly learn subject matter
- Research skills
- Grasp of teaching methods and techniques
- Basic understanding of Government and /or private sector Human Resource Management, Benefit Administration, Payroll procedures
- Logical, analytical thought process
- Ability to define specific training needs and address them appropriately
- Ability to define detailed learning objectives
- Ability to teach from instructor guides, exercises, work instructions and job aids
- Experience in delivery of Instructor-Led Training materials
- Ability to communicate with highly technical team members and train non-technical individuals.
- Preferred previous experience managing an HR department.
- Have had prior experience training for PeopleSoft , SAP, ORACLE or other ERP packages. Strong oral skills in English.
- Strong Presentation skills in English.
- Availability to travel to client site throughout North America and in some cases Latin America and the Caribbean.
Submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to 305-728-2398 Attn: Human Resources